Sourcing Manager, Contract Manufacturing
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client, an industry leading Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing company is seeking a Sourcing Manager to manage a $35M spend of contract manufacturing. Responsibilities for this role include strategic category management including supplier relationship management, contracting and contract management, project management, developing strategies, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor, track, and report on the success of project sourcing plans and execution.
- Understand the legal, technical, and commercial aspects of a supply agreement.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop project sourcing strategies.
- Work with the cross functional team to analyze data using a total cost of ownership (TCO) approach to arrive at sourcing recommendations.
- Understanding the importance of tracking and reporting key supplier performance metrics including: cost savings, margin impact, cost avoidance and other metrics.
- Effectively document and communicate both internal and external needs and priorities.
- Provide Leadership and mentoring to colleagues in order to help us succeed as a team.
- Develop, manage, and maintain key internal stakeholder and external supply relationships.
- BA/BS, preferred in Supply Chain management, Engineering, Operations/Manufacturing
- 3+ years in a strategic sourcing role with a (CPG) Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing company and knowledge of finished goods
- 3+ years working with contract manufacturing
- Leadership potential
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.