Sr. Buyer – Marketing Services
My client, a leading beverage company is seeking a Sr. Buyer to join their growing team in Boston.
Sr. Buyer – Marketing Services - In this role, the Sr. Buyer will directly manage the procurement activities for the companies brands and marketing teams. The Sr. Buyer will build relationships with internal business partners across marketing, operations, finance and legal, as well as external suppliers. The Sr. Buyer will support the procurement process by identifying and implementing best practices and driving suppliers to the higher level of performance.
- Identify suppliers for brand/marketing categories including: creative agencies, research services, digital platforms, activation agencies, digital trade support services
- Manage the bid process
- Source suppliers
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Support annual planning activities for Marketing Procurement
- Manage contracting and negotiations
- Own categories within the marketing space
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience sourcing in the Marketing space (brand promotions, trade marketing, agencies, print/POS, consumer insights, etc)
- Ability to translate data into strategic recommendations
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.