Sr. Commodity Manager
Alpharetta, GA US
A chemical manufacturing company recruiting for a Sr Commodity Manager to join their dynamic team. This position is located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This position is On-Site 5 days a week.
Below is an overview of the position:
Sr Commodity Manager- Reporting to the Vice President of Procurement & Supply Chain, this position will develop and execute procurement strategies for direct raw material commodities, which involve a total spend of $200-300 million. Preferred chemical experience with Ammonia.
- Raw Material Procurement Strategy
- Supplier Consolidation
- Supply Risk Management
- Cost Savings Projects
- Education: A Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Accounting, or an equivalent field is required.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in procurement or a related field.
- Negotiation Skills: Advanced proficiency in negotiation is essential.
- Technical Skills: You should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.),
My client is offering a generous compensation package including bonus and full relocation. If you are interested in hearing more, please send me your resume.