Sr. HR Generalist
Lawrenceville, GA 30043 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Develop and execute positive employee relations initiatives.
- Coach employees and managers on correct interpretation and administration of Company HR policy.
- Assist management in maintaining positive employee relations.
- Assess the internal employee climate, counsel with managers to identify and implement actions that improve or maintain a positive employee relations environment.
- Ensure internal consistency and worth in administering job evaluations and compensation programs.
- Facilitate organization development and job evaluation processes.
- Assist local managers with salary and wage administration to ensure pay consistency and equity.
- Ensure effective new employee on-boarding process.
- Work with local managers to determine training needs.
- Compile data and analyze past and current year training requirements.
- Recommend training programs and utilization to support employee and management development.
- Partner with HR management when conducting local level investigations and resolving team member issues. Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to management.
- Support the leave of absence process in partnership with corporate Leave of Absence team and management to include team member accommodations, communication, etc.
- Assist managers with administration of Worker’s Compensation policies and procedures.
- Take lead role in ensuring that employees are returned to work as soon as possible.
- Ensure HR operation is operating in accordance with federal, state, and local employment requirements, e.g., Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Title VII, etc. Support affirmative action programs. Audit and maintain current work authorizations.
- 2+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Ability to work with employees at all levels
- Must be able to handle difficult conversations
- Interest in taking on new responsibilities/climbing the ladder down the road
- BS Degree required
- Strong skills in MS Excel required
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”