Sr. Manager of Retirement Services
The Sr. Manager of Retirement Services will be primarily responsible for the management of the firm’s retirement department.
- Build relationships with our TPA’s and help determine plan design for prospective and existing clients.
- Work with wholesalers to produce proposals for prospective clients.
- Lead thorough evaluations in regards to investment platforms for use with each retirement plan client and plan sponsors.
- Coordinate enrollment meetings with plan sponsors and their participants.
- Manage incoming 401(k) participant requests.
- Business Development for plans such as; 401(k), 403(b), and Profit Sharing plans.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ Yrs in the Retirement Industry
- Have their Series 7 and Series 66 (MUST)
- Be able to speak on the investment side internally and externally.
- Look for business development opportunities.
- Continue to enhance business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Act as Lead Advisor on the plans
- Have experience working with a large support team.
80K – 100K + Bonus
I Joined CPS, inc’s Employee Benefits division earlier this year and feel like I’ve found my home. I recruit at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. My expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation. When I’m not in the office I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. You can find me refereeing for IHSA on the weekends and perfecting my euro-step like Lebron… Even though he travels… Get in touch with me about opportunities or if you want to chat about the latest games.