Sr. Sourcing Manager, Cap Ex
This Sr. Sourcing Manager will report to the Director of Strategic Sourcing and will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the company's Global Supply Strategy.
- Managing all aspects of strategic supplier relationships for the assigned category.
- Obtain the best net value and optimize the supply chain, by developing complex and dynamic supply strategies that align with business objectives.
- Conduct supplier analysis and lead cross functional teams to evaluate/determine new suppliers and evaluate supplier performance.
- BS in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Economics, or Engineering. MBA preferred. CPSM, CPIM, or C.P.M. also preferred
- 10 years experience in strategic sourcing or related sourcing role
- Perform market and industry trend analysis, evaluate supply sources and identify solutions to customers needs
- Perform market surveys and analyze cost and pricing data
- Analyze data to make recommendations and appropriate business decisions
- Lead project teams to meet important goals
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.