Sr. Sourcing Specialist
Sr. Sourcing Specialist – Pittsburgh, PA. Reporting to a Manager, the Sr. Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for a large global spend of specialty chemicals.
- Create and maintain long-term partnerships with suppliers
- Lead supplier development
- Negotiate supply and quality agreements
- Recommend pricing strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering (will consider other degrees if heavy experience sourcing chemicals)
- 5+ years sourcing chemicals
- Proven experience in successful negotiations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as a team member and as an individual contributor
- Ability to travel 10-20% globally
Meet Your Recruiter
I work with industry leading companies in the food and chemical industries- filling positions specific to Supply Chain and Procurement. Focus is on process manufacturing, chemical, industrial, and food verticals; covering all of supply chain management, procurement, planning, logistics, and transportation. I place individuals all levels, from buyers/analysts to VP level.
My goal is to provide top tier candidates to client companies, while maximizing those candidates' opportunity for career growth.