Sr. Sourcing Specialist
Sr. Sourcing Specialist – Pittsburgh, PA. Reporting to a Manager, the Sr. Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for a large global spend of specialty chemicals.
- Create and maintain long-term partnerships with suppliers
- Lead supplier development
- Negotiate supply and quality agreements
- Recommend pricing strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering (will consider other degrees if heavy experience sourcing chemicals)
- 5+ years sourcing chemicals
- Proven experience in successful negotiations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as a team member and as an individual contributor
- Ability to travel 10-20% globally
Recruiter - Supply Chain
The CPS, Inc. Supply Chain Management Division specializes in placing Supply Chain Professionals nationwide with a focus in manufacturing industries. We place people in the following types of positions: Procurement; Planning; Logistics; Transportation; Warehouse; Distribution….from entry level to executive.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With 45 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.