Strategic Supply Leader
Strategic Supply Chain Leader will be responsible for:
- Work closely with stakeholders to maintain strategic growth, supply capabilities, global sourcing conditions.
- Lead the development of monthly supply planning
- Work with Analyst and Operations regarding supply conditions
- Work with Manufacturing and Sourcing to collect and analyst supply planning
- Prepare Supply Reviews
- Be involved in monthly portfolio reviews
This Strategic Supply Chain Leader will need:
- Experience implementing strategic planning
- Ability to motivate and influence
- Ability to compile and analyze high volumes of data
- Ability to lead and work cross functionally
- Proven ability to execute project management
- 10+ years in planning
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.