Supply Chain Analyst
Skokie, IL 60076
My client is a leading innovator in the food/beverage industry offering excellent benefits and a dynamic working environment with a base salary to $65K
The Supply Chain Analyst will be a member of the Operations team and responsible for; stock planning and replenishment, working closely with Customer Service to resolve any issues, monitoring all inventory, and managing day to day supply chain activity.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve forecast accuracy and have your hand on the pulse in terms of New products/ramp-ups and obsolete/excess/discontinuations of existing products.
- Manage orders of accounts.
- Support internal teams by providing updates on stock in relation to sales and deliveries.
- Manage Supply Chain KPIs
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations or Business Administration
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and presentation abilities
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- Must have an strong organizational skills to help in this fast-paced, multi-project position
- Strengths in: MS Excel and MS Access. Exposure to: SQL
- Nice to have: APICS Certification in CPIM
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.