Supply Chain Planner
Chicago, IL 60606
Global leading ingredient manufacturing company is seeking a Supply Chain Planner to join their growing team. This position reports to the Sr. Supply Chain Planning Manager.
In this role, the Supply Chain Planner will manage the network molded capacity between the company’s NA production facilities; be responsible for short term supply issues for products; work closely with Sales and production plants to balance demand and supply of products to best serve customers.
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS preferred in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar field; 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience, preferred in a manufacturing environment; Strong analytical skills; technically proficient.
Responsibilities (Include but not limited to)
- Main contact between Sales, Customer Service and local planning for short solid shortages
- Maintain target service level KPI for products - weekly and monthly analysis and reporting
- Attend weekly meetings, manage inventory, and monitor new products
- Review new business quotes for availability and provide timing
- Support the annual budgeting activities
- Hold weekly review with our production sites to discuss production schedules and raw material concerns
- Work with cross-functional teams on demand changes, supply issues, and open capacity available for sale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a Supply Chain and/or Operations function (Manufacturing environment preferred)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Previous experience with SAP, OMP, and Business Objects preferred
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.