Supply Planning & Inventory Manager
Supply Planning & Inventory Manager – Fayetteville.
Reporting to a Regional Director of Supply Chain, the SPIM will be responsible for establishing guidelines and develop production schedules for the production department:
- *Establish and raw materials inventory plan and facilitate the S&OP for monthly review
- *Manager a team of 4 to work with operations planning, master production scheduling, material supply management and life cycle product management
- *Promote team development
- *Responsible for Supply Chain KPI’s
- *Direct Production Planning to ensure on-time delivery
- *Analyst demand requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- *Bachelor’s degree
- *7+ years of planning/scheduling or forecasting in a complex manufacturing environment
- *Proven strong people management skills
- *Excellent communications skills
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.