Supply Planning Deployment Leader
Supply Chain Planning Leader will be responsible for:
- developing and managing projects, goals and objectives while measuring performance
- develop projects and deliverables
- be a subject matter expert to planning stakeholders and the project team on planning functions
- work with all planning groups – demand planning, supply planning, production scheduling, materials management, etc.
- support the transformation strategy for the company
To be successful in this role:
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to use principles of project management
- Strong communications skills and he ability to influence
- Proven experience leading a global system implementation
- 10+ years experience in planning
- Previous experience implementing a Supply Planning System
- BA/BS; MBA/ MS
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.