TAR Planner (Turn Around)
TAR Planner – The Turnaround Planner will act as the liaison between production and maintenance and coordinates TAR and unit outage maintenance planning to ensure work prioritization is aligned with manufacturing units operational needs; convert maintenance needs to SAP work orders and build and adjust the maintenance schedule around production scheduling; forecast maintenance workload accurately for predictable resource planning.
- Coordinates the daily TAR planning meetings (during TAR).
- Reviews and schedules all PM work to determine most optimum timing to meet company standards and government requirements (PM outages).
- Ensures all equipment and relief device inspections are completed.
- Primary back-up and support for PMC.
- Promote and maintain safe work practices and environmental standards by coordinating the Maintenance Schedule mindful of SOP’s and Regulatory Agency requirements.
- Participate in SHE systems and processes as needed or requested; i.e. safety investigations, root cause analysis, process safety management reviews, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 + years of experience in a Turnaround planning position
- Experience working in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Production experience in ABS, SAN or Emulsion is highly preferred.
- Understanding of control systems.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.