Tax Accountant- Public Accounting
Aurora, CO 80014 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Looking for an experienced and motivated CPA with years of experience to join our clients in the Greater Denver area.
The qualified candidate is responsible for reviewing individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns; developing and supervising staff, preparing more complex tax returns; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
- Prepare a variety of tax returns which may include: individual, partnership, trust, and gift returns to meet government requirements and client expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of individual tax laws
- Prepare individual tax projections to ensure proper tax planning for the client
- Maintain a working knowledge of tax preparation software used in the office
- Perform other accounting duties as necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position and client expectations
- Minimum one year of recent experience in preparing federal and state individual tax returns for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or Accounting from an accredited college/university
- Experience with CCH income tax software, Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel (understanding of Excel VBA a plus), OneNote and Outlook
- Ability to manage competing priorities under tight timelines
- Licensed CPA or Enrolled Agent