Transaction Advisory Services Manager
Deerfield, IL | Remote Friendly
- Handling financial due diligence engagements.
- Analyze financial and operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Analyze detailed financial information (GAAP based financials, projections, EBITDA analysis)
- Identifying negotiation factors for purchase price and deal structuring.
- Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements to provide knowledge and insight to clients.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in related field of study: Accounting, Finance, MBA, etc
- CPA certification or CPA bound
- 4+ years experience, preferably larger consulting or accounting firms and specific due diligence experience
- Project management skills: Direct staff and associates, and communicate progress to superiors
- Accounting knowledge including GAAP, Financial reporting, Professional relations, entity and individual taxation and deal structure
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, charts, modeling, etc.), PowerPoint and QuickBooks (reporting and data analysis)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Minimal Travel, opportunity for remote workplace
- Technically forward firm: Paperless and current
- Feedback and review process, continued growth for development
- Team-based atmosphere and collaborative firm environment
- Work life balance, happy employees make for happy clients
- Unlimited PTO
- Help build and improve M&A practice, processes and deliverables